Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cute







Victoria and Isabella in there bedroom before going to a dog class. Victoria says, " Bella if you hit me at dog class again like you did last time I am just going to be nice to you". Silence......"Because Jesus tells us to be kind and to love everyone even when people hurt us or are our enemies." another pause...... " You are not my enemy though Belle, I just love you even when you hurt me I am never never never never never going to hurt you."........ " Well today."




The funny thing is we had no idea that Bella had even hit Victoria at dog class last week.





5 comments:

Lynne' said...

That is so cute!
Is everyone feeling better now?

Ryan said...

No, Isabella and I are still pretty sick, but with just a cold. Nothing like what Arayah had.

Ryan said...

opps that was Taneisha not Ryan. We really need to figure out how to change that.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RachelCapezza said...

Adorable pictures! Very cute story, too...I can totally hear Victoria saying all that.