Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looking Back.


Who would have thought that my mom making go in and apply at Subway...which I did not want to do ( I wanted to work at a preschool) would have resulted in finding the man of my dreams,,getting married and having four wonderful children within six years....guess I should thank my mom!!hehe It's weird how time gets away from you... I remember applying at Subway like it was yesterday and have a hard time believing I'm married with kids already... I am so thankful to God for everything!!

2 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

Hehe I remember the day you called and told me you got the job at Subway; who knew it would be such a historic moment in your life?

Ryan said...

LOL Yeah, I remember telling you about ryan and feeling like I was going to throw up because I was so nervous to tell you.ahhh good times. ;-)