Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seems like babies are just getting bigger! I mean there were four babies among my friends and family born in the last month...two boys and two girls and all of them were over 9lbs and none of the mothers are related by blood. Also none of them had diabetes ... Even at the hospital I didn't get that shock and aww look like I did with my girls and they were much smaller...just a weird thought I had.


Maily is so protective of Keltin .


All the moms in the house changing diapers!

2 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

I've had the same thought about babies getting bigger! I even mentioned to Rebekah that 9 lbs seems to be the new "average" for newborn weight! Out of the 15-20 people I know who have had babies since around last January, most of them had babies bigger than 9 lbs!

Rebekah said...

That's so cute! It's gonna be so fun when we are able to get together and see each other's babies. :-)